3 – 10 day turnaround
UK & International expedited service available.
You can speak directly to the engineers to discuss your requirements.
Quotes supplied quickly
Specialised one off calibration systems calibrated to meet your requirements.
Excellent customer service
Fast, friendly and efficient response to all your enquiries.
WHAT WE DO
Labcal provides UKAS accredited equipment calibration.
We are a dedicated team of experienced engineers providing calibration services for measurement equipment across a wide range of parameters and to diverse industries.
Labcal calibrates a diverse range of measuring instrumentation including:
- Gas/air flow including variable area flow meters and primary piston flow meters
- Liquid flow including turbine flow meters, Coriolis flow meters and Pelton wheel flow meters
- Pressure indicators including pressure gauges, digital pressure indicators and manometers
- Temperature and humidity equipment such as digital thermometers and temperature & humidity probes
- Air velocity measurement equipment such as anemometers including vane anemometers, hot wire anemometers and pitot tubes
Labcal is an ISO 17025 UKAS accredited laboratory offering impartial calibration and accredited services.
In addition to calibration services, Labcal also supplies air flow meters with optional UKAS calibration.
Labcal’s accreditation can be found on the UKAS website. Our Laboratory number is 0625, see our schedule here.
Accreditation by UKAS means that Labcal’s calibration laboratory, together with their certification procedures, have been assessed against internationally recognised standards to demonstrate their competence, impartiality and performance capability.
Labcal is accredited by UKAS to the ISO/IEC 17025: 2017 standard. ISO 17025 is applicable to all organisations performing calibrations. This includes laboratories where calibration forms part of inspection and product certification. It is particularly useful in developing management systems for quality, administrative and technical operations. Laboratory customers, regulatory authorities and accreditation bodies may also use ISO17025 to confirm the competence of laboratories.